Customer Terms and Conditions
This website is wholly owned and operated by XGPRINTER PTY LTD ABN 34 145 598 250 (trading as YQme) to enable you to use our exclusive online ordering system.
To use the system you must register and such registration is conditional upon you accepting these terms and conditions.
- Upon you fully completing the registration process and supplying us with the requested information you will be in a position to use this website.
- By accepting the terms and conditions when you register you expressly consent to our limited use of your private details.
- You must login to the website to make an order. Orders cannot be made by telephone or other methods if you intend to pay using our payment facility.
- Please note that some restaurant/cafe/food vendors may have limited availability of food items and we can give no guarantees that the items listed on the menus are available at all times. We do however monitor the menu items of the food vendors and will use reasonable efforts to ensure the menus are current.
- After making your selections of the food vendor and the menu items an “accept” button will appear on the screen. By clicking the order button we will commence processing the order and you will be billed.
- You will only be able to cancel the order after clicking the order button by the process set out under refunds and returns below.
- Your liability for the items purchased will be to us and not to the food vendor.
- As part of the registration process you must provide to us your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- If you want an online drawdown account you must when an account is created deposit, by credit card an amount not less than twenty dollars. You will be notified by email when the account balance is ten dollars or less and in order to keep the account current you must deposit further funds by any of the above methods. Please note, not all food vendors allow the account payment options
- You can pay for your order by cash to the food vendor, where the food vendor has this function enabled.
- You may use your Visa or MasterCard to pay online, where the food vendor has this function enabled. There is no minimum transaction value.
- Should the food vendor or café determine that you have ordered (via the "extra’s section") additional items which have not been paid for then the food vendor or café will request additional payment at the time of pickup or delivery.
- Should you wish to cancel the online order and request a refund see Refunds and Returns below.
Refunds and Returns
- If you have any complaint about the quality of the food received you should in the first instance discuss your complaint with the food vendor. Should you and the food vendor agree upon a refund the supplier can provide you with a code which, when entered into the website, will reverse the payment.
- If we determine, in our absolute discretion, that you have improperly used the refunds and returns procedure you will be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The telephone number of the food vendor will be endorsed on your email confirmation of order. You are able to telephone the food vendor and if the order has not been completed you have the right to cancel the order and the cancellation code may be used to obtain a refund. If the order has been processed and is of proper quality you are unable to cancel the order.
- For credit card payments, should an order be refunded, you should be aware that you may not see a refund transaction on your credit card statement because the original payment was never processed and the money never left your account. If the money was deducted from your credit card account then you will see a refund amount on your statement. Banks can take up to a week to process refunds.
- Where promotional offers exist for a merchant, the responsibility for the promotion lies with the merchant and XGPRINTER Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the fullfillment of the promotion.
- Where a promotional offer includes a bonus (credit) to a patron (customer) account, any subsequent request of withdrawal of funds by the patron from YQme will exclude this promotional amount in the calculation of the withdrawal.
- In the event that you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions we have the right to suspend or cancel your registration. We must notify you by email of such cancellation and refund to you within seven (7) days the balance of your account.
- We are not responsible for any misuse of your password which must be kept secure by you and must not be disclosed to any third parties.
- While we have used our best endeavours to ensure that all information on this website and all menus are correct we make no representation that the information is accurate or complete and we are able at any time to make changes to this website as are the food vendor able to make changes to their menus.
- The directors, officers and employees of XGPRINTER Pty Ltd exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party including any indirect or consequential loss or damage. Whether in contract, tort or otherwise in connection with our services and the use of this website and all material on this website.
- These conditions of sale do not seek to exclude, restrict or modify the provision for the Trade Practices Act, 1974. These conditions of sale must be read and construed subject to any statutory provisions. If any such statutory provisions apply then to the extent to which we are able to do so our liability under those statutory provisions will be limited by our option to:
- (a) The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, or;
- (b) The payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
- We confirm that we are bound by the national privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act, 1988 (CTH) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (private sector) Act, 2000 (CTH) and the Spam Act 2003 (CTH).
- The personal information we collect about you includes (but is not limited to) your name, contact details, including phone numbers, addresses and email, and certain financial information including your credit card information.
- This information is collected from you and is used to provide you with the product services you have requested.
- Each time you visit our website your information is stored in our files and may be used in future to ensure that you obtain proper service from us and the food vendor you wish to order from.
- We will disclose some of your personal information to third party food vendor to ensure that you obtain proper service.
- We will not supply your financial or credit card information to any third party.
- You will be able to access and update your membership information online. In the event that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us if you are unable to update this information yourself.
- You are able to cancel your registration at any time. After cancellation we will continue to hold all information in the strictest confidence and not disclose that to any third parties.
YQme understands that the most important element of any online business is keeping your details private and secure.
We indirectly collect certain information every time you visit the YQme website or any of it's merchant (Café) subdomains. The internet protocol address (IP address) of your computer is automatically captured and stored in our server's log files.
We directly collect information from you only when you voluntarily provide it upon registration with this website or when you update your personal details.
We hold your details in strictest confidence as per the Australian Federal Government Spam Act of 2003. We only use your details to complete registration, request the resending of a forgotten password, confirm a change of email or password request or provide information of any changes of policy pertaining to this website .
The information that you provide may also be used in future for any unforeseen purpose not otherwise mentioned in this privacy statement, such as implementing any measures required to facilitate your relationship with vendors.
You are free to delete your account at any time. Although your data may exist on tape backups for a period of time , it will not be sold or transferred to any third party, including the vendor that uses this website .
If you feel that any of these agreements have been breached, contact us immediately.